Resources to Help You Stay Strong all Semester Long
We know you are counting down the days until the semester ends so you can finally enjoy your warm summer days on the beach. You have made it this far, and it is important to stay focused so you can end on a high note. We have come up with a few tips to help you finish strong.
- Stay Organized. We cannot stress this enough: organization is key to being successful, especially if you have multiple classes. Use a planner to help keep your projects, test dates and quizzes top of mind, so you know exactly what needs to take priority.
- Visit the Academic Success Centers (ASC). The ASCs are located at North, Central, and South Campus, providing the perfect place to work on assignments or study for tests. Each ASC offers a range of support services, such as study groups, academic support labs, and professional tutoring. If you can’t make it into an ASC, they also offer online tutoring 24/7.
- Stop by the Campus Libraries. Broward College students have access to seven libraries across all campuses. Whether you need scholarly articles for a research paper or a quiet study area, the library is your home away from home during the final push.
- Use Your Computer at Home. If you only have the option of studying from home, don’t worry; your Broward College ID and password gives you online access to ebooks, articles, music and more.
- Care for Yourself. While studying hard and finishing projects, don’t forget to take breaks. Whether you grab a bite with friends or relax at home, it is important to give yourself a moment to rest. This will help you relax from the hustle and bustle of the end of the semester, and mentally prepare you for taking finals by storm.