Last Day For Summer Classes (Session 2)
Congratulations on completing Summer Session II! We encourage you now to keep progressing in your degree and register for Summer III and Fall classes! Summer Session III starts June 27. Fall classes start August 20.
Summer & Fall Semester Registration Directions:
- Go to myBC login
- Login with your Username (Your Student Number) & Password (Your Birth Month and Year)
- Highlight Registration & Select Add/Drop
- Search for the courses you need to take towards your degree
- When you select all the classes you need for the Fall Term make sure you click on the Update Button so your classes are actively registered
- Make sure you review and clear and any red flags to avoid being dropped
Need assistance with what classes to take?
Advisors are available to speak with you on campus and online.
Need help with Financial Aid? FAFSA labs are available!
Visit our Financial Aid offices for one on one assistance with any Financial Aid issues. For location and hours visit: http://broward.edu/financialaid/Pages/ContactUs.aspx